Friday, March 14, 2014

Pi Day + Aria! + 14 Years Old?!

Now, during this time I've been away from the blog, the family had a little surprise.  A little before Christmas, it started kind of strange.  It seemed like the baby was trying to come early.  But nothing really happened at all, and mom got to come home.  But then, about two days later, early in the morning, the baby decided she was coming NOW.  So then all this started, and now we have my premie baby sister, Aria.  We like to call her Ari, though.  And then, on Christmas Eve, Ari was released from the hospital and got to come home.  And she's perfectly fine now, she's about....three months old, I believe, I'm not sure, I think it's three months.  And she's getting bigger and stronger all the time, and a silly baby.  She's Ari Sillybaby!

And in February, I turned 14!  One year away from DRIVING!

And also, with this moving mayhem, I put my copy of Pokemon Y into the storage unit that we have, and I'm now regretting it a lot.  I have a Zelda game with me,(The latest, in fact.  Which is A Link Between Worlds, and it's AMAAAAZIIIIIING.)but I could still use a nice RPG...Which that would be Pokemon!

And lastly, it's Pi Day.  That's nice.  I actually had Pie on Pi Day last year.  Last year was actually the year I learned Pi Day even existed.  And I'm wearing a Pi Helmet(Gold Helmet, I call it a Pi Helmet since it's Item ID is 314.) in Minecraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment