Friday, March 14, 2014

Guess who's back!

And I'm back, and now that I look back at earlier posts, not sure what in the world got over me.  Ugh, teenagerey stuff is NOT helpful. >.<  Aaaaaaannnnyyyywaaayyysss, AND I'M MOVING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH  Yep, I'm moving out from here, and into somewhere else about 3 hours away.  Tomorrow I'm gonna be heading out to find somewhere to live out there.  It's so weird that my family has to move out here.  But yeeeaaahh, and of course, since it's a big city I'm probably gonna have lotsa paranoia with people breaking in, since I'm always really paranoid about that, and now I'm gonna be even more paranoid! /shot  Yeah, lots of ups and downs to it.  And that means less time for writing and I've gotta write aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.  This is just being a really weird one.  I'm acting all sorts of weird today.  While I'm kinda bouncy already since after all this time I've taken on a much more optimistic personality, I'm acting REALLY bouncy.  Maybe I should avoid getting my hands on any Dr. Pepper(Best soda EVVAAAAARRRR) for a bit so I don't get even MORE crazy.

This has been Sock's really weird and probably nonsensical blog post of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment