Thursday, November 14, 2013

Figment, Fictionpress/Fanfiction, and Wattpad!

With this recent ban, I've decided to move on to some different stuff(At least until I can get my account back, Miss Knows Nothing About Feels.  If you don't, YOU MUST DIE!  >:D)  Anyway, yeah...So I've made accounts on stuff!  Yaaaaaaaaayyyyy!(Okay, I've had my Fanfiction/Fictionpress account for a while, but WHATEVER.)  Anyways, I'm known as SockWriting on both of those, but I don't even have any stuff up on Fictionpress.  If you like silly Zelda comedy stuff, that's a thing on my Fanfiction.  :P  Anyways, I have Figment(And no, the name used is not my real one, it's just my pen name. :P) Hey, listen!  And I have a Wattpad I'm too lazy to have Navi show you the way to, but my username's Soccerdog8.  I'll probably mainly be on figgy figgy Figment!

Cya guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment