Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thursday Blog Spotlight: Writer Girl

Heya my peoples of planet Earth, the interwebs, and beyond!  Sock here, and it's time for a new weekly segment thingy called, as the title of this post says, Thursday Blog Spotlight.  Pretty much, how it works, every Thursday I pick random blogs (And also reader suggestions!) and put them under my spotlight, talk about them, and then give you a "Link!" to said blog.  And, this week's blog to be put under the spotlight is....Writer Girl!  This blog is very,very random, with all sorts of stuff, and it's from a very random author.  It's so random, I can't even describe how random it is.  Yeah, you guys should sure check it out.  But it's dangerous to go alone, so take Navi with you and she'll lead you to this random blog of randomness.  C'mon, Navi, show them the way!  So, just click the word Navi in the text that looks like a Hyperlink.  :P  So, yeah, that's my first Thursday Blog Spotlight.  You guys can say what blogs you would like to see under my spotlight in later installments in the comments.

Okay, so thanks for reading!  And as always, stay awesome!  Farore's....WIND!

No comments:

Post a Comment