Saturday, February 16, 2013

Random video game commentary quotes from me!

I admit it.  I love to yell random stuff when I play video games.  It's me letting out my inner Toby Turner(you know, from YouTube) or Me Myself and Pi(Also YouTube) or other people like that.  So here's my top 10 things I've said while playing video games.

10. "Alright, buddies, time to blow you all up."-Me before a match in World of Tanks

9. "DIE YOU STUPID GHOST!!!!!"-Me while playing Ghostbusters:The Video Game

8. "Get a life, Stalfos."-Me when I encounter a Stalfos in The Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time

7. "No, leave me alone.  I'm just harmless Link, no DON'T KILL ME NOOOOOO!!!!  STUPID ENEMIES!!!!"-Me when I'm getting killed in Zelda games

6. "I'm just a harmless tank that just wants to see what your base looks like, guys.  Don't shoot me.  DON'T SHOOT ME!"-Me when trying to capture the enemy team's base in World of Tanks

5. "Hey buddy, how ya doin'?  DIEEEEE!!!!!!"-Me when attacking enemy tanks in World of Tanks

4. "I just wanna give you a hug OW!  OW!  Fine, if you're gonna be that way, I'll just kill all of you."-Me in World of Tanks.

3. "Hey buddy.  No, stay still I wanna snipe you."-Me when trying to snipe an enemy tank in World of Tanks

2. "Hey, who shot me!  No, stop it, stop it.  Whoever's shooting me, stop it."-Me when someone I can't see is shooting me in World of Tanks

1. "He's a Teamkiller!  DESTROY HIM."-Me when there's a Teamkiller(A player that kills teammates) in World of Tanks

Sorry about all the quotes from me when I'm playing World of Tanks, but that's what I play the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment